July 20, 2010

K3D's Essay..

I was sleeping soundly in my bed one night when suddenly I heard a scream. I quickly jumped out of my bed and looked around. To my horror, I saw a beautiful girl being chased by a ruthless looking man outside my window. I soon realized that the girl was none other than my neighbour. 

Then I heard another scream, this time was from the man. He had stepped on a banana skin and fallen down. However, he quickly got up and chased the girl again. I thought that it was so funny that I laughed out loud. He turned his attention to me, picked up a stone and threw it at my window.

Suddenly, I heard a loud crash as Superman appeared. I saw his red underwear wearing on the outside. He used a tennis racket to deflect the stone heading towards me. I laughed and woke up my whole family. My brother ran into my room and screamed even louder than the girl because he is Superman’s biggest fan. He quickly ran towards Superman and used his hand phone to take a photograph of them together. Superman knocked out the ruthless man and carried both my brother and the girl to Paris to have supper. Lucky brother.


Shaoen

No comments:

Post a Comment