December 10, 2010

Holiday??!! I don't care~

I miss the days before PMR.. 
I know I am a bit weird but holidays make me feel empty inside.

During the holidays, I went a camp at Cameron Highlands.
And then Leo day. 
There were also movies between them
Harry Potter, Narnia
Those were great
but right now, deep inside me, I truly miss the days I've been through.

Those busy days..
Revision almost everyday after school.
Can't go to Queensbay untill my PMR ends.
Computers are not allowed.
Intensive tuitions.
A lot of exercises are given.

I miss them so much!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay don't say it too early.. 
Maybe next year I will miss the Holidays

Shaoen

2 comments:

  1. hey buddy.. dont forget next year you still have to accompany me do revision in the morning !! xD if got go earlier any day rmb tell me we guai guai revise together xD bestie !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok.. i everyday oso go early la.. got tuition ma

    ReplyDelete