November 18, 2010

6-in-a-row...

2010, 5 best friends came into my life, each built a house inside me... Every house keeps the memories between us and I really appreciated it..


YAY!!!

ZiYun a.k.a the Magnet
First the day of school, you came in late so you sat at the back.. That's why now we have our special place beside the dustbin. Ms. Pow also asked :"这样热, 可以活meh?" Hahaha. But we like it... and this makes you a magnet!!! "Ziyun-shaped" magnet. HAHAHAHA

Zoe a.k.a Aunty Zoe
Remember you sit in front of me we always aim JinLi and "syiok sendiri" HAHAHA... Really happy to have you as a friend.. Throughout the year you really changed a lot.. You stop chasing boys and start learning your Geografi. You quarrelled with your ex-best friend just because you want a bunch of new best friends. Now you even changed your hairstyle and also your attitude and makes me believe more in you.. Keep it up!!

YeeVien a.k.a ...."weiya"??!!
HAHAHA I know your intro sounds wierd but this is the first thing that came out in my mind.. 3 years in the same class makes our frindship even better.. I sensed that we can still be in the same class next year. XD ..... WEIYA!!! heard almost 10000000000x times this year but slowly use to it already. 

RenXian a.k.a Paddy Chicken
Not so close with you but I think the only thing we have in common is Piano Gr.8 .. LOL Erm... GOSH!! I really have the least info about you.. Er... Anyway happy to have you as a friend. Nice to meet you ... = =

JinLi a.k.a YELLOW!!!
How do we get the name yellow?? From gay-lo right.. HAHAHA Since you won't be able to view this post so I think anything will do la... You too change a lot throughout the year.. From handsome to not so handsome, from serious to not so serious... PURPLE-YELLOW nothing to much to say...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Behind the scene:
Doing this post is difficult.. You will be asking what is so difficult ... 
No.1 descriptions
 No. 2 photos, espicially Zoe's and YeeVien's
No.3 these are all nothing cause you are my best friend!!!

Best friends are forever!!
ILY

with love,
Shaoen

1 comment:

  1. like like!!!!!!!!!!!! shao en!!!!!!!!!!! i love you!!!!!!!!!!! gam dong gam dong!!!!!!!!!!!! XDXD

    ReplyDelete