November 18, 2010

K3D's Awesome 2010~

Here comes the time, the end of 2010. And it's the moment to look back to what we have done. Some were great, some were cool,, and even some were stupid. xD Anyway, appreciate this year really much.. 2010 a.k.a. PMR year a.k.a.the best class ever.. THANK YOU K3D


March --- Jumble Sale
Who remember the amount we earned??




April --- Sports Day
We sold kuih kosui for sivik project ?!!



the most violent I've ever played


August --- Science Carnival & RenXian's birthday
I have a new hair cut!!!




September --- My birthday
Thanks ZiYun, JinLi, Zoe, RenXian, Eloise & Wendy


October --- War Museum
After PMR Program!!
Breakfast at McDonald's too..




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all, my life in K3D...
ILY


with love,
Shaoen



1 comment:

  1. m...u so love K3D hor...me 2!!!~~ miss n love all K3D's..also our memories in K3D~

    ReplyDelete