November 22, 2010

My GSC Movies


My GSC Movies..


G-Force
Watch it 2 days before my birthday.. 
   

2010
With Alicia, Deborah and friends...



A Christmas Carol
With Li Fei...



72 Tenants of Prosperity (72家租客)
CNY movie.. Watch it with my family. 
My friend, Jason, saw me there but I didn't see him.



All's Well Ends Well 2010 (家有喜事2010)
Bought it a day before the showing date. Since it was CNY, the queue was very long.
A nice place though, row A..



Alice in Wonderland
With Yee Vien and her sister. 



Love in Disguise (恋爱通告)
Watch  it by myself.. ><



Alpha and Omega
HAHAHA.. The last day of PMR!! We were all so exciting...
With Zoe, ZiYun, Yee Vien & Ren Xian.



The Child's Eye 3D (童眼3D)
My first ghost movie watched in theaters and it's in 3D!!
With Yee Vien



Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
The latest movie.. 
Watched yesterday with Zoe, Yee Vien, ZiYun, Ker Hong, Evan, Nicholas & Calvin
Sakae for lunch and met Zoanne..  

Shaoen

No comments:

Post a Comment